Перейти к содержанию

Он-лайн Видео С Какаду Из Германии

Andrew Worobyew

Рекомендуемые сообщения

c 7:30 по местному (Германия) по полуночи - они бодрствуют. Странно, что так мало им дают спать. Вчера в 11 вечера по ихнему - птички сидели уже все сонные при очень ярком свете.

Andrew Worobyew, что-то мне с этим живым просмотром не везёт. Сейчас светло и всё видно, кроме попугаев. Ни одного нету... :slow:

bimiri,
они днем гуляют - посмотрите - на одном из видов (там две камеры стоят) - видно открытое окно.
Это Германия, поэтому время там минус 2 часа от Москвы. В 8 утра они просыпаются (в Москве 10 утра) и до полуночи, в Москве (2 ночи). Где-то в 21 час (в Москве 23часа) их загоняют домой, вот сейчас они все на месте (сейчас полночь по Москве).

Andrew Worobyew, наконец-то я их увидела! Сначала мужик ходил, а потом принёс их по одному. Маленькие, хорошенькие, смешные. Один всё хохолок топорщит. Похожи они на Прошку? :P

Hello, hopefully somebody understand me. I'm Chrissie from Germany, the owner from the 4 cockatoos in the Lan Video :) I'm sorry that I can't write in your language. I'm looking forward to hear from you and maybe we can get to know each other in a german forum also: (I Hope it is allowed to make links to other forums) : http://www.papageien-foren.de You can find me there as "Chrissie". Maybe I will find a translation software so that I can write in your language soon. You are welcome!!

Кристина67,
It's just wonderful to see you here! Thank you very much for your website with the video. I often watch for your cockatoos. It's great! I have three cockatoos and one of them is the copy of yours! :) So I like to watch for your parrots.

Unfortunately, I can't read German :( so I can't read your forum. :( May be is there any english translating of this?

Hello Andrew! I'm happy that I can write in english here. It took me two days to register here :grin: I searched for a translating software so that I can type the right letters in the registration, puuhhh...
So you also have a citroncrested cockatoo, that's fine! I hope you don't make copy and paste some day, and then you would have 5 and here in Germany there is no cockatoo left :)
Unfortunaly there is no way at moment to make an english translation in our forum, but maybe we find a way to get to know more about each other. You are welcome to translate here for the others in your forum.
Cnacubo :acute:

PS: Your smilies are great :up:

Кристина67,

I hope you don't make copy and paste some day, and then you would have 5 and here in Germany there is no cockatoo left 

:up::grin::up:

I'm very glad that you finished your registration successful! And the word "cnacubo" written with english letters is very nice! :)

My coctatoos: citroncrested (named Prosha) - you can see on my avatar photo (at left).
My moluccan (named Ronya): Большой Бело-розовый Куриц (#147658)
And my cockatoo Alba (named Chip): Срочно Требуются Фото Какаду (#74240) (also my Prosha is here)

First of alle you have wonderful birds. :) Especially the photos of your Molukken and citroncrested cockatoo are fantastic. Maybe I should copy and paste here so that I get five cockatoos soon in the Livestream. Im sure it doesn't matter to you, also you could watch your bird every day on the lanvideo :grin:
Some things I didn't mention on the Homepage. In the morning they get 2 hours free flight in the house, so that we can clean the cockatoo-"living-room". From about 20 to 22 o'clock they get free flight again. So there is no bird to see.
At the moment the weather is fine here in Germany. So when one of us stay at home, the cockatoos are outdors in the garden in cages. I'm too afraid to give them free flight in the garden, too much cats and other animals like big birds are here to find. I'll try to put here photos here soon, hopefully I can manage it ;)
Did you see the other videos hidden in the filmstrip?
Well again I never saw such a beautiful Molukken with such great feathers. It must be in good health :drinks_cheers:

Andrew Worobyew, а как же Чип? Прямо за него обидно. Роню с Прошей похвалили, а его нет... А ведь он же тоже красавчик! Повесьте скорее фотографии его во всей зонтичной красе, чтобы девица Кристина восхитилась. :P Ну и нам на радость... :dribble:

Bimiri I'm sorry I didn't want to be "unpolite". I wrote that Andrew does have beautiful birds. I'm sorry if I didn't mention "Chip". Maybe I get to know more about them. bimiri you are also welcome. Please be kind :)

Кристина67,

Did you see the other videos hidden in the filmstrip?

Wow! I just saw it! Wonderfull! A lot of videos!

Maybe I should copy and paste here so that I get five cockatoos soon in the Livestream

:) Who will be the fifth? Five of cockatoos - great!

In the morning they get 2 hours free flight in the house, so that we can clean the cockatoo-"living-room". From about 20 to 22 o'clock they get free flight again. So there is no bird to see.

Ah. I see.

So when one of us stay at home, the cockatoos are outdors in the garden in cages. I'm too afraid to give them free flight in the garden, too much cats and other animals like big birds are here to find

Yes, you are right. It's not safety to give them to fly free. I saw the opened window in the cockatoo room, so I thought you open the window and the birds go out themself. I understand you just open the window for fresh air for this room, when cockatoos are in the cages in the garden.

Well again I never saw such a beautiful Molukken with such great feathers. It must be in good health

Ronya eats everything (any fruit, and etc.) so it's not difficult to give him enough vitamins and other necessary things. So I try.

But Chip and Prosha are more whimsical and doesn't want to eat everything. There are some difficults to give them enough vitamins and other. I use VITA-SOL in these cases.

Another side, Chip likes yoghurts, so he gets calcium enough. And Ronya and Prosha DOESN'T WANT to eat this AT ALL! So I need to give them some calcium.

Andrew, yes that is a real problem with parrots and cockatoos. Everyone has got another taste. It's good to give them vitamins and calcium. Also I get good results in using vitacombex V (vitamins) and paganol from beaphear (its good when they loose a lot fo feathers, it contains a lot of vitamin K). Here my male cockatoos (Jeannie and Bingo) eat more vegetables, the female cockatoos (Lola and Susi) eat more fruits. It's very important to give them daily fresh branches from for example apple tree, birch, willow-tree and hazelnut. The branches have a lot of minerals.
You ask about the fifth cockatoo. Well, I think I copy Prosha from here and paste it here in the living-room. :acute: Don't mind, you will be able to see Prosha every day in the Lan video :blind:

Кристина67,
Great! :):):) (about copying of Prosha) :)

Yes, branches is very important thing. But only Prosha likes it, another birds just eat some leafes and all. It's necessary to bother them with these branches, so they become angry and bite the branches.

Bimiri, yes it' sometimes difficult to find out the right sense as you will see in the following picture :grin:
Andrew, look Prosha arrived today! That was a big event here! But unfortunaly there are still some "communication problems", look:

post-5330-1151785146_thumb.jpg

Кристина67,
Oh! GREAT! Copy of Prosha looks very good! The photo is GREAT! Ha-ha-ha! :) COOL! Russian fellow! :)

Male of female? And old parrots can bother of the new bird. Tell please more details about the new cockatoo! Thank you!

Hello Andrew!
Unfortunaly there will be no fifth cockatoo here, I think 4 are more than enough. Although it would be a big event if Prosha would arrive here :) You see nothing is impossible,,,
Our first cockatoo was "Jeannie", male, now 3 years old. He stayed the first year alone with us. It was very difficult to find the right "wife"for him. They stand in 2 cages to one to another. Jeannie is a brother to Lola, Jeannie is 1 year exactly older. And Susi is a younger sister to Lola. Only Bingo is from another place. He had got the most problems to get along with the others three. They showed him very often that he is a "stranger". It slowly works better now, in the room they have got more place than in a cage. Maybe I must separate them when they are getting older, I must see. Hopefully I can hold them together for al long time. I'm looking forward to hear more from you and your lovely cockatoos. :drinks_cheers: The picture you see is Jeannie left and Susi right in the cage in the garden.
Добавлено

Sorry, that picture was to small, here is the right one :acute:

post-5330-1151942444_thumb.jpg

post-5330-1151942580_thumb.jpg

Andrew Worobyew, вот и долгожданный Чип. Такое милое "лицо"! И шикарный хохолок. Вот бы пощупать симпатягу... :dribble:
А вы видели на "суперпопугае" фотографии гибридов? Молукк+Белохохлый... :crazy:

post-175-1151990019_thumb.jpg

bimiri, видел. Да и не их это фотография, в Сети нашли где-то. Там еще куча иных гибридов была.
"Скрестили бабочку с коровой... теперь колхоз всегда с прибылью, т.к. бабокоровы летают кормиться на пастбища на соседних колхозах.." (анекдот).
:)

Кристина67,
It's a pity, that Bingo was bothered by another birds. It's true, that cockatoos are very jealous of new parrots. But how is Bingo at the moment? Did he become the friend of them?

For my parrots Prosha is the first my cockatoo, has been living with me for 11 years, and his age is about 13 years. Chip is the second cockatoo. His age is about 6 years, he has been living with me for 4 years. I had another parrots: grey african parrot and amazon. But cockatoos are vampires :) and reguir all time for them only. So I gave my grey and amazon to the friend (he has a great joy about them) and I had only 2 cockatoos. Oh. it were very difficult months after Chip coming to me. Prosha was very nervous and was VERY jealous of Chip! You can understand him: he was alone cockatoo and has all love of our family. And he felt himself a boss of our flat. And suddenly another cockatoo appeared... But I liked Chip after the first look. Because Chip lived at very kind woman, became very tender and tamed. And then they gave off him to some office... :( The bird was very bored in a small cage without any games. I couldn't return Chip back. And Chip loved me at the first second. So I stayed between Chip and Prosha and calmed them. Two months were required for "building of bridges" between my cockatoos. A lot of bites, a lot of cry, a lot of bothering... Now they are normally. But they can't be together out of their cages. So I give them to fly out of the cage on-turn (the first Prosha, then Chip).

The third cockatoo Ronya (moluccan) appeared quite suddenly. In last December our friends asked me to get Ronya, because they were going to live in USA and there are some problems to get Ronya with them (the main problem is to get the sanction of living with birds (or any pet), because all neighbours must agree with it. For the new family is very difficult). So I decided to get the third cockatoo. Because of last case with Prosha-Chip relations it's not so difficult, they were not at war with Ronya. Of course, Chip tried to bite Ronya through the cage, because Chip is more close to Ronya of size and habits. Ronya is very kind parrot, he can't bite anyone.

It's my story :)

Andrew,
thank you for your "story". It was very interesting to read for me and it sounds very "cockatoo-typical". Jeannie needed 2 years to accept that another cockatoo can come near to him. But now it works. Are Ronya, Chip and Prosha female or male cockatoos? I enjoyed the picture of chip very much! The fourth picture is amazing, such a big head :snooks: Does every cockatoo have his own cage? Can Ronya and Prosha fly together? Hopefully it will be better, that some day they could all fly together at the same time. Do you have any problems with neighbours because of noise loudness etc? Here in Germany its a big problem with the loudness if one neighbour doesn't accept it. Very often the owners of parrtos must give their birds away or must move to another place.
You asked about Bingo. Sometimes everything is fine, some days he sits alone. He's got a bad manner: He steals everything another cockatoo plays with or eats. Then he wants to have it too. The others three don't like that. So he must learn that he can't have everything :stink:

Кристина67,

Are Ronya, Chip and Prosha female or male cockatoos?

All my parrots are male cockatoos.

Does every cockatoo have his own cage?

Yes, each cockatoo has own cage.

Can Ronya and Prosha fly together

No, Prosha doesn't let another bird to fly with him (he will attact).

Hopefully it will be better, that some day they could all fly together at the same time.

My flat too small for free flight. And all birds like to fly to me for tender and etc. If I give all birds to fly together, they will fight one with anothers because me.

Do you have any problems with neighbours because of noise loudness etc?

no problem yet. I often restrict to cry, my parrots know it. They can cry when we are not at home. But it doesn't take a big time.

Here in Germany its a big problem with the loudness if one neighbour doesn't accept it. Very often the owners of parrtos must give their birds away or must move to another place

My my!! :( Alas...

You asked about Bingo. Sometimes everything is fine, some days he sits alone. He's got a bad manner: He steals everything another cockatoo plays with or eats. Then he wants to have it too. The others three don't like that. So he must learn that he can't have everything

Pity... poor bird. Alone... :( :( :(:(

May be he wants to get more attention? Does he take these toys or food from another cockadoos?

How do you learn him?

Hello again! At moment I have some troubles with my PC, so I had problems to go online :diablo:
Andrew, you asked about Bingo. He's the youngest in the group and he he has got to learn the "rules" in the group. He's a very playful and friendly cockatoo. Every cockatoo does have his own toys and places to sit. We change every time things when a new cockatoo arrived here, so tha the other "older" cockatoos doesn't have the feelings to be "king" here. They all have lots of toys but very often a cockatoo "thinks" that the other toy is more interesting than his own one. So do Bingo, but I'm sure he will learn from the others to learn more to respect each other. It's getting better every day. The more dominant and "aggressive" cockatoos are my female cockatoos (Lola and Susi), the male cockatoos are the more peaceful und friendly. It lke a bite in the real life :angel:
I think it's the best for a harmonical group of cockatoos to teach them each other alone and only to be in the "background" in important situations. What do you think?
Hopefully you understand what I mean in my "oldschool english" :grin:

I don’t have a cockatoo, and I think, I won’t have it ever (because it seems to me, I won’t be able to care it properly). But I read this topic with great pleasure, because all of you are wonderful cockatoo holders and I admire you and your birds. :up:

ARCANE,
Я ж писал еще на первой странице ветки: надо установить http://www.axis.com/techsup/cam_servers/dev/activex.htm
плагин для того, чтобы видео показывалось

Добавлено

И на сайте http://www.kakaduvideos.de кликнуть на одну из картинок (левую или правую) - тогда откроется живое видео с какаду.

Добавлено

Сейчас они видимо по дому гуляют - открыта вольера.

Добавлено

А если кликнуть на каждого из четырех какаду, то можно скачать там видеоролики с ними, заодно увидеть, как они по дому летают там.

Кристина67,

Hello again! At moment I have some troubles with my PC, so I had problems to go online 
Andrew, you asked about Bingo. He's the youngest in the group and he he has got to learn the "rules" in the group. He's a very playful and friendly cockatoo. Every cockatoo does have his own toys and places to sit. We change every time things when a new cockatoo arrived here, so tha the other "older" cockatoos doesn't have the feelings to be "king" here. They all have lots of toys but very often a cockatoo "thinks" that the other toy is more interesting than his own one. So do Bingo, but I'm sure he will learn from the others to learn more to respect each other. It's getting better every day. The more dominant and "aggressive" cockatoos are my female cockatoos (Lola and Susi), the male cockatoos are the more peaceful und friendly. It lke a bite in the real life 
I think it's the best for a harmonical group of cockatoos to teach them each other alone and only to be in the "background" in important situations. What do you think?
Hopefully you understand what I mean in my "oldschool english"

I see. Thank you very much for this detail story about Bingo. And your English is good, don't worry about it.
It sounds very pretty about the male-female in a real life :) :) :)

For teaching I think you're right. If you have several the same cockatoos it'll be the best to give them teaching one of others and pay your attention only in extremal cases.

I've got the another case. My cockatoos very love me. Every bird! And they can have a conflict because me. So I can't let them to fly together. They'll fight and bite one-to-another because me. it's the very difficult case. It makes me quite nervous,
because I often see a lot of cockatoos living together.

May be I had mistaken about my birds and over-loved them. :)

Andrew Worobyew,

:drinks_cheers: спасибо. невнимательно читала. :huh1:

Но я их пока не видю.. видно Нима.. улётали.. на время, конечно

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

• Создать...
© MyBirds.ru, 2003 - 2024

Все материалы данного сайта, в том числе структура расположения информации и графическое оформление (дизайн), являются объектами авторского права. Копирование информации на сторонние ресурсы и сайты сети Интернет, а также любое иное использование материалов сайта без предварительного согласия правообладателя НЕ ДОПУСКАЕТСЯ.

При копировании материалов сайта (в случае получения согласия правообладателя), размещение активной индексируемой гиперссылки на сайт обязательно.